1. A set of three Indestructibles books--winners choice! The book inspired by babies, for babies with magnificent vivid illustrations!
2. A first year set of onesies (twelve onesies total) in either "boy", "girl", or "neutral"; or, choose any three t-shirts from Lulu & Jack. Who doesn't love onesies? They are my favorite thing.
3. Sarah Sample, an album on constant repeat around here (even listening to it RIGHT NOW). I want you to have this cd--so I am giving away ONE SIGNED CD! (If you don't win this album here, I think you should buy it and pretend I bought it for you. Ok?)
4. Two NewTree Dark Milk 51% Cocoa bars--dark milk chocolate with pure natural vanilla from Belgium. One for you, one to share.
5. One gorgeous print of J. Kirk Richard's Mother and Child and one package of Christmas cards with the same print. I am so excited to have this in the Motherlode I can't stand it. See more about this painting here and here. THANK YOU KIRK!
6. My hero Whitney is throwing in one custom-made vintage baby quilt from her Pretty Swank Etsy shop. Yes, this is worth about $80.00 and she's just giving it away. We love the quilt she made for Ever . . . actually, love is an understatement.
7. I handmade my own Basa Body products when visiting the HQ last week. I have three Citrus Splash Scent Lotions and three Basa Body Sticks ready to give away to the lucky winner. Remember: I made them with love, a lot of love, maybe too much love? No, just the right amount.
8. One Half Tee of your choice. And you can't go wrong because Half Tees are like your best friend. Only better because the don't get jealous of your awesome hair.
9. One yellow striped bow bag from Freshly Picked. I think we picked the last one for this giveaway. I use my own yellow striped bag daily, hourly, minute-ly. I LOVE FRESHLY PICKED!
OK, you want in right?
1. Enter by leaving me a comment on this post. One comment per person please. Imaginary friends don't count, unfortunately.
2. In that comment, tell me one thing you've loved about this month, October 2010.
3. You have until Wednesday, November 3, 2010 MIDNIGHT MDT to enter.
4. One winner will be announced on Thursday, November 4th.
5. We'd sure love it if you wanted to help us spread the October Motherlode news to someone who could use a win. Blog? Facebook? Twitter? Old Fashioned Phone? That'd be cool.
I am Courtney Kendrick and ggggggggoooooooddddd luuuuuuuuuuck!
c jane on facebook
c jane on facebook